Wednesday 14 March 2018

I Am Learning to Read Bar Graphs and Talk About the Results

I am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions

I need to:
*read the question
*read the data (information) on the graph
*identify the lowest (fewest) and highest (most) bars
*read the quantities
*compare the data on the graph
*answer questions about the data (information) on the graph


Savelii-  Eric has the most games. He has 11 games. Nathaniel has the fewest games and he has 7.


I am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions.
I was able to compare the data on the graph.
I found this easy and I got it all correct.
My next step is to read and figure out different graphs.

1 comment:

Mrs Beach said...

Top effort with understanding bar graphs Savelii. You are able to identify the most and fewest ones, as well as the quantities. Your next step is to read other types of graphs.