Wednesday 14 March 2018

I Am Learning To Use Capital Letters And Full Stops

I am learning to use capital letters correctly:
I use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.
I use a capital letter for the word ‘I.’
I use a capital letter for names of things.

I am learning to use full stops correctly:
I use a full stop at the end of a sentence.



When I grow up I want to be a policeman because I want to ride a police motorbike.


Reflection:
I am learning to use capital letters correctly
I was able to use a capital letter for the word ‘I.’
I found this easy because when I was year one I learnt to write words correctly.
My next step it to use a capital letter for names of things.


1 comment:

Mrs Beach said...

Well done Savelii. You are showing a good understanding of capital letters and full stops. Your next step is to make sure you re-read your sentences to check they makes sense and fix up any mistakes.